22 December 2008

Christmas baby




Here are some pics I took for our Christmas cards which I am really hoping to get in the mail today. ;D Maddox can almost sit up on his own - for a few seconds or longer. He is growing up so fast!!! I am not ready for him to start moving around - crawling or walking. He can scoot around on his belly a little - in circles anyway and can roll from belly to front. He is using his hands like crazy now - he grabs at everything and can hold onto stuff pretty good. He seems to really like electronic things like the remote or the phone. He also loves to sit in my lap while I am at my laptop and bang his hands on the keyboard. We need to find him his own Mac! I really wish I could find him a stuffed or fake iphone, that would be awesome! 

We went to Berlin Christmas this weekend in Michigan and Maddox got to meet all his great aunts and uncles and cousins. It was a great time, except for the blizzard we had to drive home in! We made it home safely and are looking forward to a quiet Christmas at home.

2 comments:

George said...

Merry Christmas...he looks so grown up in that adorable sweater! Great pics.

George said...

Merry Christmas...he looks so grown up in that adorable sweater! Great pics.