09 May 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I was awoken at 6am by two very awake babies - Maddox handed me a singing card, it was so cute. Something about me being "amazing" and loving them even when they are bad. Maddox wanted to carry that card around he loved it so much! Dada did a great job of picking out cute cards, he always writes the nicest things too. I just have to quote part of it: "... Great moms also love their kids uncontrollably and unconditionally, make their kids laugh, teach them important lessons and silly things too. Great moms sing and read to their kids. They give lots of hugs and kisses and smile a lot. They're always there. Yup, you're a great mom alright... we're so lucky to have you." Thank you my darling husband Rudy, and thank you Maddox and Verity for making my mother's day special!

Happy Mother's day to my Mama - You are a wonderful Mama and I miss you today!

1 comment:

Peter & Mary Berlin said...

Thank you Trina. I think you a the best Mama I know. You are all-giving putting the needs of others first. Who could not help but love you. Love Mama XXOO