18 January 2010

Sleeping through the night!!!


Two nights in a row, my perfect little princess has slept through the night. YAY for Verity and YAY for Mama! She slept last night from 10pm to 5am, and the night before from 9pm to 6am. WOW!!! I hope this continues...! She is also holding her head up really good at tummy time, almost 90 degrees! I have to get a pic of that soon. My baby is growing up too fast! On another note, this is my last week of maternity leave and I am kind of in denial. I am very sad and can't believe how fast the time has gone by. Sniff sniff. Verity and Maddox will be going to Daycare 4 days a week and spending Wednesdays at home with Dada!! I am lucky that I will be able to work at home on Wednesdays too so I can see them at lunchtime and breastfeed Verity rather than pumping. Pumping is not so fun! It will be an adjustment, but we will cope.

1 comment:

George said...

YAY!!!