02 August 2007

No pain, no gain

I've been in a lot of pain this time around. It stopped hurting yesterday finally. My ovaries were killing me - the right one especially which I was told is wedged in there tight to begin with. It feels constantly achy, and sometimes it just feels like somebody kicked me in the stomach. When I had my ovaries measured on Monday - the left one is even bigger! Weird that the right one is bothering me, but I guess it has less room. The left one was 6.1 cm and the right is 4.5cm. They have never been that big before. I know this because if your ovaries are over 6cm, you don't need an HCG booster shot. So, I didn't have to have one! But, I am paying it for it now. I am bloated and in pain. The only thing that helps is my lavender scented bellywarmer. I pop that in the nukerwave for 2 mins and it feels just wonderful. Oh, warm showers are good too. I can only take Tylenol which doesn't do a damn thing.

No comments: