02 August 2009

25 weeks belly shot


So, I feel so bad because I haven't taken ANY belly shots this time around. I finally have one! I hope our baby girl doesn't hold it against me that I don't have as many pictures of myself pregnant with her. I swear I won't be one of those moms that doesn't take as many photos as I have taken of my first born! I hope. Anyway, here I am last weekend at 25 weeks. I think I look bigger at this stage then I did last time, but I think it looks bigger in this dress. Also, even though I started out thinner this time by about 6 pounds, I have put more weight by this time than last time I think, ugh. I have had quite the sweet tooth and really need to start restraining myself more! I will get a naked belly shot soon...

2 comments:

George said...

You look gorgeous - great belly shot - lovely dress too!

Peter & Mary Berlin said...

Do you remember my belly shot when I was pregnant with you. In my cute red white and blue pregnancy bathing suit. The other one was when I was pregnant with Beau, I was getting ready to go to a Christmas Party. I just had my underware on. You and Aaron were in the picture too. Daddy liked to take candid shots.